Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top Gear

Top Gear: Series 15, Episode 1 presented by Jeremy Clarkson, James May & Richard Hammond
2010
★★★★★
So I watch entirely too much television.  Almost every night, a couple of hours.  I need to cut back but last night was scorching hot (a new record in Los Angeles: 113º!) so we were stuck on the couch trying not to move and make it hotter.  I turned on Top Gear, one of my favorite shows, and was excited to see that it was the BBC America season premier.  It was hilarious!  It had the standard stuff all the episodes do but what put it over the top was the segment Clarkson did on the Reliant Robin.  Only 10 seconds of driving the car, he rolls it and needs some passers-by to flip him over.  I has laughing so hard I thought I might wake up the kids.  I still can't fathom how people thought that the Robin was a good idea!  Anyways, check out the episode if you haven't seen it and if you have never seen Top Gear before, start watching it now!  Its the best show on the telly!

No comments: