Monday, April 26, 2010

Robert E. Ryan Park


So I didn't actually do what I said in my "Frak" post from last week, but I did take the boys to a new park and took pictures the following day.  Of course, there was some massive volleyball practice going on with 15+ courts and 150+ people filling up any existing grass and therefore creating a gaggle of parents and kids swarming all over the park.  The park is gorgeous with sweeping views of the coast, Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island.  Here are some of the photos I took (If you click on them, you get a high resolution version of it).  They are not very good as I was busy watching after the boys (a little freaked that some crazy might snatch one, since it was so busy).  The boys, however, had a fantastic time and H and G loved playing peek-a-boo with a couple of new friends.  H keeps asking to go back to the "pirate ship park."  Hopefully, it will be a little calmer the next time we go.

No comments: