Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lose It!

So I started using my iPhone and all its great apps one year ago today to help me get fit and lose weight.  With the help of Lose It! (Free app) and Nike+ Running (Free app, but need to purchase a transponder for your shoe) I have lost over 35 pounds!  I feel good and run every other day during the week.  Lose It is essentially a calorie counter with a lot of preloaded foods from restaurants and stores to make it easier to track your meals.  Since I love playing with my iPhone, it was easy enough to keep on top of my eating.  I love the Nike+ app as it keeps track of all my runs, mileage, pace and calories.  Since I am such it geek, it keeps me motivated to track my progress.  So now I guess I'll continue with the fitness regime and maybe I can lose a little more weight and run some more races.

No comments: