Sunday, August 21, 2011

Triple Shadow

Triple Shadow by olmjohns
Triple Shadow, a photo by olmjohns on Flickr.
So I am unsure of how I like this shot.  I think it may have come out too dark.  I had a lot of difficulty with this shadow shoot as I don't care to take photos of people.  I'm not expecting too much this week...

The Challenge:
So we've featured shadows before. This time around, though, you'll be restricted to living subjects only. Of course, you can have shadows of objects, too, and the shadows can be interacting with humans, but be sure that the shadow can become a character all its own within your work.
But go beyond the mere shadow self-portrait. Because we've all seen it.
http://gizmodo.com/5831764/shooting-challenge-shadow-people

My Comment:
I was vacationing in San Diego with my family and we visited the Ruben H. Fleet Science Center in Balboa Park. It is an incredible museum that had this fantastic shadow projection wall as one of the exhibits. This is a shot of my son running across the screen.

No comments: