Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Websites

So I have been working on my company's social networking sites for a month or so getting them all set up and what not.  I feel I have finally finished the blog page (http://jdfactors.blogspot.com).  I just added some artwork to the sides of the page and it just seems slicker.  I know its not a lot and that an IT guy could have done it in five minutes but it is a little accomplishment for me.  I just hope that we can use this blog, along with our facebook and twitter pages, to do something good.  Right now, they all just say the same thing but it would be nice to get some more information on the sites.  Now I have to convince everyone that our company website needs a face-lift so it looks less like a Microsoft template and more like a professional financial website.  We just got new marketing material that the salesmen will be using and I think that the website should reflect that.  We'll see.

No comments: